What to expect
What should I expect from your services?
- A time of worship with singing of classic hymns and popular praise and worship songs
- A time to meet new people before and after the service
- A chance to request prayer for your needs and have people pray for you
- An opportunity for those who call First Alliance Church their “home church” to financially give to support the work of the church
- A message from the Bible, the Word of God
When should I arrive?
- Our service begins at 10:45am. Our children’s ministry registration areas (nursery and preschool for 3-5′s) will be open at 10:15am. Children up to age 8 will be dismissed during service for Children's Church. Please come at 10:30am if you'd like a chance to meet some of our folks and enjoy coffee and light refreshments.
Do you have a dress code?
- The dress code is your personal choice. On a typical Sunday, you will see everything from suitcoats and dresses to jeans and tshirts, so dress according to your style of comfort.
How do I get in the building?
- There are several entrances that you can use. The three red doors at the top of the hill take you right into the foyer area. If you'd like to pull around back (where there's more parking) the carport entrance is the best one to use. Signs and our hospitality team will direct you to where you'll need to go.
Can I ask you more questions?
- Absolutely! Contact our church office at 404-634-1209 or shoot us an email email@example.com